I am SUPER excited to announce that my first eBook, "Tiny Abundance: My Journey to a Simple, Yet Fabulously Abundant Life in 160 Square Feet" is available today, September 30th!
If you've ever been curious about what it's really like to design, build and live in a tiny house... or if you've wondered how someone can downsize that much and want to know what they do with all their stuff... this book is for you!
Here's what I'll talk about. Or if you're ready, go ahead and GET YOUR COPY NOW!
- What motivated me to make such a major life change
- How I downsized my life and got rid of all that stuff!
- How I determined my design, "must have's" and my budget
- Researching and choosing a builder
- What the building process is like and the bumps you might encounter along the way
- Decorating and organizing your tiny home
- What life in a tiny house is really like
If you read my blog regularly, you know that I like to share my experiences with all of you like you're talking to a friend. And that's exactly what you'll get with "Tiny Abundance."
It's the story of the last year of my life and the "crazy" decision I made to get rid of 90% of my belongings and downsize my life into 160 square feet. Told to you in a way that's personal, relatable and at times, laughable! You'll hear about all the ups and downs and the mistakes I made along the way, so you hopefully won't have to repeat them!
"Tiny Abundance: My Journey to a Simple, Yet Fabulously Abundant Life in 160 Square Feet" is available TODAY so get your copy now!
Until next time... keep your worries tiny and your dreams BIG!